OEM Crankshaft Types
The name PrecisionBilt is well known in the field of cylinder block and casting repair. Precise, exacting methods have their roots in over 50 years of cast iron repair. This expertise combined with absolute pride in workmanship forms the basis for the excellent reputation PrecisionBilt has earned in the field of casting repair. We stand on strong values that revolve around sound repair practices. Our specialty is engine block and crankshaft repair for high horsepower diesel engines in the mining, oil & gas, marine, and railroad industries.
- Caterpillar: 3100-3500 Series
- Cummins: K & Q Series
- Detroit Diesel: 53-149 Series
- MTU: Up to 4000 Series
PrecisionBilt – The ADVANTAGE
- Individualized pricing. Determined by work completed-NOT on a packaged one-size-fits-all model.
- Developed a proprietary solution for repairing main cap separation. This type of failure normally renders the block irreparable.
- Centralized location minimizes shipping cost and transit time.
- Maintain OE Integrity. Minimum amount of machining done to ensure as close to original (new) specifications as possible.
- All documentation electronically stored.
- Lean Manufacturing. Zero in-house tolerance for defect.